Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm so SPECIAL


Yet another fabulous entry on behalf of the guys at Burger King. Their new ad campaign, which is based on the idea that if you eat their new steak sandwich people might think you think your special is a bit of a yawner for me. But their new online viral campaign is so bang on and fun, ya simply gotta love it.

It's based on the idea that we all grew up thinking we'd be special and we'd end up on the local hometown news. For this broadband viral campaign, you simply upload your picture and your name, click on a few choices and voila, a hometown news segment is built and posted on YouTube starring YOU.

I was so tickled with this thing, I did it like 5 times. (Each selection randomly selects among four or five random outcomes for a total of 20-30 options.) Here's my score:

Concept: A
Freshness: A
Execution: A- (Have to wait to get an e-mail telling you it's on YouTube)
Viral Infection Rate: B+ (Same note as above)


You can see one of my favorites HERE.

Or click HERE to go make your own.

Enjoy!
The OneID Man

No comments: